Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM CST/CDT
LOB: Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer Support
About This Job:
Customer success is our success — the heart of Brokerage Engine — so we are looking for Customer Support Specialists whose primary focus will be to ensure that our customers receive a top-notch customer service experience.
Our Customer Support Specialists act as the glue between Customers and The Business, providing consistent support for each and every Real Estate Broker and Agent within Brokerage Engine’s SaaS (Software as a Service) solution. The role of the customer care specialist requires a blend of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills, with a high level of patience and professionalism at all times. Conflict management skills are a must. Are you ready for the challenge?
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal, in a fast-paced and intense work-environment.
- Be a team player and integral team member, actively making recommendations and suggestions regarding quality and process improvement in the workplace – both internally for you and your teammates, and externally for customers.
- Work with confidence and knowledge when addressing customer concerns and needs.
- Exhibit (always) patience, diplomacy, and tact when dealing with customers, co-workers, members, and outside contacts.
- Act as a brand advocate by sharing your passion delivering world class customer service.
- Serve as liaison between Management and Customer Support Team.
- Provide concierge level service between customers and the business, while internally cultivating cross-team connections – all to create and foster that world-class experience that all customers are looking for.
Top Skills / Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (desired, but not required)
- 1-3 years Customer Service Experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, preferably with experience in customer support via multiple platforms – phone, chat, and email
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
- Detail- and Deadline-oriented
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong time management skills
- Decisive in the face of timelines
- Capable of learning and adapting quickly
- Adept at managing multiple clients’ needs and concerns; anticipating such before they arise
- Relationship Management Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategically leverage relationships with customer needs in mind
- Openly collaborative in relationships with clients, peers, internal teams, and at all levels of the business
- Always approachable, with a flexible outlook
- Analytical Skills
- Review complaints with intense focus on fast and effective resolution – but with an eye towards identifying larger trends to fix and streamline processes
- Craft responses to various customer experiences that can later be used by other Customer Care and Support teams
About Brokerage Engine:
Founded in 2018, Brokerage Engine is a rapidly growing start-up that offers a SaaS solution to Real Estate Brokers and Agents that reshapes business functions (marketing, listing, accounting, etc.) to provide easier property and business management. Through stand-out user experiences and world-class support, Brokerage Engine enables sales growth and enhances the ability to obtain and sustain long-lasting customer relationships.