Job Title: Account Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM CST/CDT
LOB: Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer Support
About This Job:
Customer success is our success — the heart of Brokerage Engine — so we are looking for Account Managers that are ready to manage the portfolios of high value small business to enterprise level clients who need your help as they start, manage and grow their enterprises.
Our Account Managers act as Brokerage Engine’s Ambassadors — the cultivators of deep client relationships — for Real Estate Brokers within Brokerage Engine’s SaaS (Software as a Service) solution. By partnering with other Brokerage Engine advisors and specialists, Account Managers build the foundation that creates an experience that clients can truly appreciate and value.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal, in a fast-paced and intense work-environment.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure client issues are addressed and resolved.
- Take responsibility for client retention, satisfaction, reference ability, and revenue/profitability growth.
- Partner with Sales to secure additional business opportunities.
- Engage clients directly during implementation, and throughout the remainder of the client “life cycle”.
- Execute quarterly Account Reviews with client executives.
- Understand customer needs and objectives; ensuring that the customer is utilizing and benefiting from the full extent of our solutions, across all products to which they subscribe?
- Act as the first internal point of escalation to resolve issues with the service, and engage all internal stakeholders to form a retention plan.
- Address any billing errors with customers, enlisting support of other teams to make sure that issues are resolved, and that changes are implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
- Maintain service oversight and establish relationships with key contacts/decision-makers in assigned customer accounts.
- Ensure that clients understand who their contacts are, and the roles and responsibilities of each.
- Coordinate the execution of service requests through to product specialists.
- Be a team player and integral team member, actively making recommendations and suggestions regarding quality and process improvement in the workplace – both internally for you and your teammates, and externally for customers.
- Be a resource to others when it comes to sharing knowledge and experience.
- Exhibit (always) patience, diplomacy, and tact when dealing with customers, co-workers, members, and outside contacts.
Required Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- 5+ years of delivering energetic customer service, and managing customer accounts
- Strong business acumen and the ability to strategize based on customer’s KBO
- SaaS experience and CRM experience
- Adaptability concerning demanding schedules and frequent change
- Relationship Management Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop rapport with, and quickly gain the trust of, all members of a client’s business base
- Ability to strategically leverage relationships with customer needs in mind
- Openly collaborative in relationships with clients, peers, internal teams, and at all levels of the business
- Detail- and Deadline-oriented
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong time management skills
- Decisive in the face of timelines
- Adept at managing multiple clients’ needs and concerns; anticipating such before they arise
About Brokerage Engine:
Founded in 2018, Brokerage Engine is a rapidly growing start-up that offers a SaaS solution to Real Estate Brokers and Agents that reshapes business functions (marketing, listing, accounting, etc.) to provide easier property and business management. Through stand-out user experiences and world-class support, Brokerage Engine enables sales growth and enhances the ability to obtain and sustain long-lasting customer relationships.